Dry vans are undoubtedly the most commonly used vehicles with compartments. They are ideal for a range of different shipping jobs. They’re versatile and are therefore a good choice for many industries. Dry Vans are great for shipping items like clothing, batteries, beverages, building products, chemicals, ink/paint, garden goods, paper, packaging, and seeds. They are also ideal for hauling packaged or dry grade foods. These vans are meant to handle no more than 45,000 lbs. They’re not often used to transport liquids unless the liquids are first packaged in containers specially designed for shipping fluid substances.
Right from planning to delivery, we at Concept Logistics are your single source transportation solution provider, dedicated to meticulously tracking your shipments.
Here’s why you should trust Concept Logistics with your Dry Van transportation requirements:
- We connect you to an extensive network of local, regional, and national carriers across the US, Canada, and Mexico.
- Whether you need dry vans to haul expedited, high-risk or cross-border freight, we’ll make sure we put your load in reliable hands and manage any unexpected problems that may arise.
- Concept’s Dry Van Carrier team specifically handles freight that requires dry vans. Whether you’re shipping paper, plastics, food, or retail supplies, they will help you find a trailer that’s ideal for your unique freight.
- We have the capabilities for Multiple Stop Truckloads, Power Only Trucking, Drop Trailer Programs, Floor Loading, and Grouped Shipment
What to Consider When Using Dry Vans
When using Dry Van services. there are a few things you ought to consider. They are as follows:
- Most Dry Van Trailers are approximately 28-53’ in length, 96-102’ in width, and 12.5-13.5’ in height.
- The length and the height may vary, but the width generally remains the same.
- They come with many options like E-track systems, rail lift gates, roll-up doors, swing doors, and screwed in wood floors.
- There are also heated and vented trailer options to choose from.
- Dry vans don’t keep items cold but they do protect cargo from inclement weather and potential damage.
With so many things to consider, choosing the right dry van can be quite challenging. Let our freight routing specialists work closely with you to help you find the best solution and maximize your savings. We use cutting edge transportation management software to ensure your shipment is picked up on time. Our specialists also constantly monitor and notify you of your shipping activity. We’ll make sure we get the burden off your shoulders and treat all your loads like precious cargo.